Friday, November 25, 2011

A Wagging-Tail Welcome

Welcome!  I am a 38...OK, almost 39... year old single mom.  I have worked as a nurse for the past 17 years, minus a couple somewhere in the middle. I have reached a point in my life when I'm ready to do something new, fun, and different.  Most importantly, I am striving to become self employed.

In July I began apprenticing as a dog groomer!  I never knew what hard work it would be, nor did I expect to enjoy it so much.  One day I feel like I'm really doing great. The next I feel like I can't make my hands do anything my creative mind wants me to.  I decided to start this blog in order to chronicle my experience and growth in my new chosen career.  Here are a few pics from the first few months of my journey. In the future I'll try and remember to take before and after pics.


Max- my first attempt at temporary color









No comments:

Post a Comment